basket  0

Hero son saves mum from choking on pea with first aid he learnt at summer

posted on 27 August 2013 | posted in General  | ( 0 ) Comments



Mirror.co.uk

Hero son saves mum from choking on pea with first aid he learnt at summer ...
Mirror.co.uk
A choking mum was saved by her son of nine the day after he learned first aid at a police summer camp. Cherie Briggs, 38, was having dinner with Kayne Holden and his 19-month-old brother Red when a pea blocked her airway. She said: "I started to choke ...

and more

news.google.co.uk

Full Article >>>
 

recommend a friendRecommend this blog entry to a friend


You can follow other blog entries via the RSS feed. You can also leave your own response. Site administrator reserves the right to reject any replies that are deemed inappropriate.

Comments ( 0 ) - Add Your Comment
 
Leave A Reply
Your Name*
Your Response*
* must complete
 


mailinglist
Receive email newsletter updates from johnuttleyfirstaid.com [Close]