basket  0

First aid mum saves her son

posted on 26 September 2013 | posted in General  | ( 0 ) Comments



The Star

First aid mum saves her son
The Star
A quick-thinking mum saved her son's life when he began choking on a crisp - thanks to a first aid course she took just the day before. Claire Gascoyne sprang into action as three-year-old Thomas struggled to breathe because the Dorito snack was lodged ...

and more

news.google.co.uk

Full Article >>>
 

recommend a friendRecommend this blog entry to a friend


You can follow other blog entries via the RSS feed. You can also leave your own response. Site administrator reserves the right to reject any replies that are deemed inappropriate.

Comments ( 0 ) - Add Your Comment
 
Leave A Reply
Your Name*
Your Response*
* must complete
 


mailinglist
Receive email newsletter updates from johnuttleyfirstaid.com [Close]