basket  0

Council fined over faulty boiler

posted on 25 June 2013 | posted in General  | ( 0 ) Comments



Council fined over faulty boiler
BBC South East Wales
The Health and Safety Executive says Newport Council has been fined 20,000 after building work at a house exposed a woman and children to the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. The HSE says the case was brought as a company paid by the council left ...


news.google.com

Full Article >>>
 

recommend a friendRecommend this blog entry to a friend


You can follow other blog entries via the RSS feed. You can also leave your own response. Site administrator reserves the right to reject any replies that are deemed inappropriate.

Comments ( 0 ) - Add Your Comment
 
Leave A Reply
Your Name*
Your Response*
* must complete
 


mailinglist
Receive email newsletter updates from johnuttleyfirstaid.com [Close]