basket  0

Girl saves her choking sister's life after remembering first aid tips

posted on 22 February 2013 | posted in General  | ( 0 ) Comments



Scottish Daily Record

Girl saves her choking sister's life after remembering first aid tips she ...
Scottish Daily Record
A GIRL saved her little sister's life by remembering first aid tips from school. Quick-thinking Chloe Buchanan, 11, sprang into action when she realised her nine-year-old sister Aimee was choking on her steak dinner. So Chloe applied the "five back ...


news.google.co.uk

Full Article >>>
 

recommend a friendRecommend this blog entry to a friend


You can follow other blog entries via the RSS feed. You can also leave your own response. Site administrator reserves the right to reject any replies that are deemed inappropriate.

Comments ( 0 ) - Add Your Comment
 
Leave A Reply
Your Name*
Your Response*
* must complete
 


mailinglist
Receive email newsletter updates from johnuttleyfirstaid.com [Close]