basket  0

Council fined 20k over lamp post electric shock

posted on 17 December 2012 | posted in Health and Safety at Work  | ( 0 ) Comments



Council fined 20k over lamp post electric shock
Place North West
Bury Council, of Knowsley Street in Bury, was fined 20,000 and ordered to pay 7,594 in costs after pleading guilty to breaching the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974 by failing to ensure the safety of workers. John McGrellis, HSE principal ...

and more

news.google.com

Full Article >>>
 

recommend a friendRecommend this blog entry to a friend


You can follow other blog entries via the RSS feed. You can also leave your own response. Site administrator reserves the right to reject any replies that are deemed inappropriate.

Comments ( 0 ) - Add Your Comment
 
Leave A Reply
Your Name*
Your Response*
* must complete
 


mailinglist
Receive email newsletter updates from johnuttleyfirstaid.com [Close]