basket  0

Chimney sweep's failure to remove bird's nest led to pensioner's death

posted on 12 February 2013 | posted in Health and Safety at Work  | ( 0 ) Comments



Chimney sweep's failure to remove bird's nest led to pensioner's death
WalesOnline
"Every year around 15 people die from carbon monoxide poisoning and prolonged exposure can also lead to paralysis and brain damage." Jones, of Lakeview Close, Porthcawl, pleaded guilty to a breach of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Chimney sweep Philip Jones fined 5000 over Derwyn Rees's deathBBC News

all 2 news articles

news.google.com

Full Article >>>
 

recommend a friendRecommend this blog entry to a friend


You can follow other blog entries via the RSS feed. You can also leave your own response. Site administrator reserves the right to reject any replies that are deemed inappropriate.

Comments ( 0 ) - Add Your Comment
 
Leave A Reply
Your Name*
Your Response*
* must complete
 


mailinglist
Receive email newsletter updates from johnuttleyfirstaid.com [Close]