basket  0

Baby who choked at Stockport nursery

posted on 3 December 2013 | posted in General  | ( 0 ) Comments



Manchester Evening News

Baby who choked at Stockport nursery: First aid could have made Millie ...
Manchester Evening News
First aid attempts to save a baby choking on food could have made her condition worse, an inquest has heard. Millie Thompson, nine months, was being fed shepherds pie at Ramilies Hall Nursery in Stockport when she began to choke. But a post mortem ...

and more

news.google.co.uk

Full Article >>>
 

recommend a friendRecommend this blog entry to a friend


You can follow other blog entries via the RSS feed. You can also leave your own response. Site administrator reserves the right to reject any replies that are deemed inappropriate.

Comments ( 0 ) - Add Your Comment
 
Leave A Reply
Your Name*
Your Response*
* must complete
 


mailinglist
Receive email newsletter updates from johnuttleyfirstaid.com [Close]